Thursday, April 9, 2009

We're Back...Again!

I'm not sure why, but every one of my attempts to keep versions of this blog going have failed miserably. But no more! I've got a lot to say, and I'm going to say it. On the radio show (which will soon be ending until next semester, but can be listened to for now at kdic.grinnell.edu on Saturdays from 12 to 1) has returned to using custom-written content, so there's plenty of new stuff to share on this blog. You can find this same blog on PWNED (where I'm still called DJ Komali), 1UP (http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=5851478), and Blogger (uknownwarrior33.blogspot.com).

The point of this blog is, as always, to give you not just reviews and such, but discussion relating to deeper elements of the gamer community. So, if you're up for it, let's roll!

Also, I know my name is ever-changing, but you can call me Gryff. Hopefully it'll stick this time.

No comments: