Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We're back with a new name, on the radio, and as angry as ever

That's right, my few readers, I'm back. I probably will not return to Dark Diamond, as I would rather not have the content of my posts edited by others, so for now I'm focusing on my own blog.

Next, this blog has a brand new name and address. The former Warriors of Gaming is now Press Start: Blog for Gamers. This is because it will now go along with Press Start: Radio for Gamers, a radio show my friends and I are doing on our college radio station. For more information about the show, and how to listen to it online, go to freewebs.com/presstartkdic and check it out. Because of this change, my co-hosts Denny and Hanna (aka DJ Lemonsmith) may drop by for some posts as well. Also, I will start calling myself by my radio name (DJ Goron) instead of my previous nickname, Unknownwarrior33. The radio show is based on the same ideas and content as Warriors of Gaming was, so the type of content in the blog is not likely to change.

I hope you enjoy, and keep reading the blog. For gamers, it's the way to go.

No comments: